- Mark Duffree M.Med.Sci., D.O. graduated from the British School of Osteopathy, London in 1987 and opened his practice in Grantham in 1989.
- He graduated with a Distinction in a Master’s Degree in Medical Sciences in Primary Health Care at Nottingham University in 1999.
- He taught on various modules on the Physiotherapy Master’s Degree Course at Nottingham University from 2000 to 2014.
- Mark is a registered member of the General Osteopathic Council and the Institute of Osteopathy.
- Laura Daniels MSc MCSP MMACP is a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist who Mark has known for a number of years.
- Laura graduated from Southampton University in 2005. She graduated with a Distinction in a Physiotherapy Master’s Degree Course at Nottingham University in December 2012.
- Laura is a registered member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapist (MACP). The MACP recognises achievement as a standard of excellence in the management of neuro-musculoskeletal disorders.
- Laura joined the practice in 2013.
- Laura taught alongside Mark at the University of Nottingham in 2013 and 2014.
- Laura is a fully certified pilates instructor. She started training in 2005 and finished in 2012. She holds pilates classes (but unfortunately in Derbyshire!).
- Jacqui Willatts BSc Hons is a Sports Therapist.
- She graduated from the University of Luton in 2003.
- Jacqui treats all sports injuries plus a wide variety of other soft tissue complaints.
- Jacqui joined the practice in 2009 and has become an invaluable member of the team.
- Jacqui practices at The Castlegate Practice @ Buckminster on Tuesdays and Fridays.